I leave LJ for ONE MONTH and look what trouble it gets into.
For the record: I don't crosspost anything, anywhere, so don't worry about that. The little things are there only because I'm too much of a dummy to fiddle with the CSS; nothing is going anywhere.
HOWEVER, I WOULD like to know if you're leaving Lj for Dreamwidth, just so I can friend you over there. (I have an account there. I think. I might have to dust off a few things. Or a lot of things. But I think I have one! Anyway, the point is, let me know if you're Dreamwidth-bound?)
- I am so busy these days it's kind of off-putting (for me, hopefully it is not affecting anyone else - except the people I work with, who deserve it).
- I am in one of those moods where I like to rewatch movies I've already seen because watching a new movie stresses me out, even if the movie itself is a lighthearted comedy. I mean, The Full Monty was on a few nights ago and I nearly had a coronary when Mark Addy runs away from his job as a security guard. DON'T RUN AWAY FROM A PERFECTLY GOOD JOB WITH RETIREMENT POTENTIAL! (You can tell where some of my anxiety is going these days!)
- I cannot WAIT for Community to start again. Every Thursday I check to make sure they didn't push up the season opener without telling me. (They didn't.)
- In related news, I will not be watching The Big Bang, both because it's a schedule conflict and Community wins hands-down, and also because that show has really started to dislike the ladies, so.
- I am also eagerly awaiting some of the many shows that premiere this fall. I just need one to hang a fandom on! (Remember when Blair and Chuck were still awesome and every episode of Gossip Girl was a hilarious, nonsense delight? Yeah, me too. COME ON, FALL SEASON, GIVE ME ONE MORE LIKE THAT. JUST ONE.)
- I am not saying I feel this way all the time, but I may, sometimes. Via The Onion: 8.4 Million New Yorkers Suddenly Realize New York City A Horrible Place To Live
. The part about the poop smell is frighteningly accurate.
Anyway, I have been gone for a while and have not even had time to catch up with everything, plus I don't want to be that creeper who comments in a post three weeks too late. So, what happened while I was gone? What's new? Any amazing fics/graphics? Any fandoms I should know about to get a head-start on the fall season?